Pixodust creates and publishes mobile games for casual and mid-core players. We believe in the continuous improvement of our games. Our culture is based on our strategy of achieving excellence by creating great games and hiring the best talent!
You will join a structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high-performing team that will work together to achieve the best results.
You will be working on fun mobile games that brighten the everyday life of millions of players.
If you want to work in a challenging role and be part of a fresh and promising startup, come and join us!
CHALLENGES OF THIS ROLE
We are looking for talents interested in creating something bigger! You will work on our current and upcoming games and to succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will be responsible for creating interface elements, such as icons, buttons, windows, splash screens, and in-game offers.
You will be delivering fun, beautiful, intuitive, and highly addictive games. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and career.
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: Design, UI/UX, concepts, models, props, icons, effects, animations, etc.
- Support and contribute to new ideas and game features.
- Continuously evolve the game art.
You are excellent for this job IF:
- You are passionate about mobile games.
- You have a creative mindset and strong execution skills.
- You are good about finding trends.
- You have excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- You are able to deliver your work quickly and iterate it in an efficient way.
- You have special attention to details and like the ‘keep it simple’ mindset.
- You are a reliable teammate and understand the process of continuously evolving the game interface.
- You have a positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- You can communicate in English or Portuguese.
You are awesome for this job IF you also:
- You have experience in a similar role.
- You have knowledge of Unity.
- Have a strong sense of duty and a high standard of work.
- Speak and write Portuguese and English.
Applicants without Portfolio will not be considered.