Pixodust creates and publishes mobile games for casual and mid-core players. We believe in the continuous improvement of our games. Our culture is based on our strategy of achieving excellence by creating great games and hiring the best talent!
You will join a structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high-performing team that will work together to achieve the best results.
You will be working on fun mobile games that brighten the everyday life of millions of players.
If you want to work in a challenging role and be part of a fresh and promising startup, come and join us!
CHALLENGES OF THIS ROLE
We are looking for talents interested in creating something bigger! You will work on our current and upcoming games and to succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will be responsible for leading the development of our marketing strategies.
As a Growth Analyst, your responsibility is to understand how a mobile game works as a service for its customers, how the customers behave in it, and primarily – how the users will find the game! To achieve that, your job will be to develop our marketing strategies to increase our players base.
- You will be challenge to identifying and developing all the user acquisition channels to drive the best traffic to our games.
- You will provide data-driven recommendations to improve all the elements that help that discovery like keywords, descriptions, screenshots, icons, ad creatives, target audiences, ad networks, social channels, organic channels, paid channels and so for.
- You will work closely with the product manager, producer, and marketing art team.
- You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and career while promoting great mobile games.
- Develop our games marketing strategy.
- Set up worldwide advertising campaigns and tests, manage and analyze their performance, and suggest improvements.
- Follow organic and paid user acquisition KPIs on a daily basis to identify growth areas.
- Find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data sets using, dashboards, statistical analysis, and data visualizations.
- Constantly think outside of the box to inspire change with new testing ideas.
- Always find new creative ways to improve our marketing goals and performance.
- Coach and drive marketing artists.
- Stay on top of new tools, data, and other related technologies.
You are excellent for this job IF:
- You have a great interest in games.
- You have a creative and hacker mindset and strong organization and execution skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- You have a good understanding of game/app marketing.
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel.
- You have excellent knowledge of ASO.
- You have experience in managing Facebook and Google Ads campaigns.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Finance, Science, or equivalent analytical field.
- You have a positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- You can communicate in English or Portuguese.
You are awesome for this job IF you also:
- Have a track record in the mobile industry.
- A basic understanding of programming.
- Have a strong sense of duty and a high standard of work.
- Have professional user acquisition/growth experience.
- Have a degree in Engineer, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Finance, Statistics or Economics.
- Benchmark and find new marketing strategies based on the analysis.
- Speak and write Portuguese and English.
- Amazing location in Pinheiros: One of the best cultural districts of São Paulo with plenty of restaurants!
- Transportation facilities: Our office is located 170 meters from Fradique Coutinho Metro Station, there are bike lanes in our front street and we have parking lots available.
- Permanent contract, full-time at the office.
- Competitive salary + health insurance + transportation and meal tickets