[Marketing] Motion Designer / 3D Generalist
Pixodust creates and publishes mobile games for casual and mid-core players. We believe in the continuous improvement of our games. Our culture is based on our strategy of achieving excellence by creating great games and hiring the best talent!
You will join a structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team that will work together to achieve the best results.
You will be working on fun mobile games that brighten the everyday life of millions of players.
If you want to work in a challenging role and be part of a fresh and promising startup, come and join us!
CHALLENGES OF THIS ROLE
We are looking for talents interested in creating something bigger! You will work on our current and upcoming games and to succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will be responsible for creating our video campaigns, such as game trailers, promotional videos, and gameplays.
You will be delivering fun, beautiful, intuitive and highly addictive games. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and career.
- Get involved in all aspects of game marketing: User acquisition campaigns, app store optimization, A/B tests, icons, screenshots, promotional videos, gameplays, trailers, social.
- Support and contribute to new ideas and marketing initiatives.
- Continuously evolve game marketing.
You are excellent for this job IF:
- You are passionate about mobile games.
- You have a creative mindset and strong execution skills.
- You are good about finding trends.
- You have excellent skills in After Effects and Photoshop.
- You have experience in Autodesk Maya or Blender.
- You are able to deliver your work quickly and iterate it in an efficient way.
- You are a reliable teammate and understand the process of continuously evolving game marketing.
- You can communicate in English or Portuguese.
You are awesome for this job IF you also:
- You have experience in a similar role.
- You have knowledge in Unity.
- Have a strong sense of duty and high standard work.
- Speak and write Portuguese and English.
- Amazing location in Pinheiros: One of the best cultural districts of São Paulo with plenty of restaurants!
- Transportation facilities: Our office is located at 170 meters from Fradique Coutinho Metro Station, there are bike lanes in our front street and we have parking lots available.
- Permanent contract, full time at the office.
- Competitive salary + health insurance + transportation and meal tickets
Applicants without Portfolio will not be considered.
|Job Category||art, design, marketing|