Product Manager | Mobile Games
Pixodust creates and publishes mobile games for casual and mid-core players. We believe in the continuous improvement of our games. Our culture is based on our strategy of achieving excellence by creating great games and hiring the best talent!
You will join a structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high-performing team that will work together to achieve the best results.
You will be working on fun mobile games that brighten the everyday life of millions of players.
If you want to work in a challenging role and be part of a fresh and promising startup, come and join us!
CHALLENGES OF THIS ROLE
We are looking for talents interested in creating something bigger! You will work on our current and upcoming games and to succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market.
As a Product Manager, your responsibility is to understand how a mobile game works as a service for its customers and how the customers behave in it. You will be challenged to provide a constant data-driven recommendation on the game features in order to improve its financial performance and player engagement.
In this role, you will work together with teams of developers and artists (from 3 to 8 people) to see those metrics implemented. You will be delivering fun and highly addictive games. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and career while developing great mobile games.
- Monitor engagement/monetization performance of freemium mobile games.
- Lead and coach your team to reach their goals.
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: Design, logic, UI/UX, performance, marketing, analytics, etc.
- Suggest and drive new ideas and game features to increase player engagement and monetization.
- Defining the virtual products and their statistics with the development team.
- Continuously optimize the game performance and growth.
- Monitor and improve game metrics daily.
You are excellent for this job IF:
- You are passionate about making games that users will love.
- You have knowledge of freemium mobile games and their compulsion-loops.
- You have knowledge of game monetization components and how to measure its main metrics.
- You have a creative mindset and strong organization and execution skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- You have the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- You have special attention to detail.
- You have a positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- You have advanced skills in Excel / Google Sheets.
- You can communicate in English or Portuguese.
You are awesome for this job IF you also:
- Have a degree in Engineer, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Data Science, or a background in the Financial Market.
- Have a track record with shipped mobile games.
- Have a professional game development experience.
- Have extensive knowledge of the mobile game market.
- Speak and write Portuguese and English.
- Amazing location in Pinheiros: One of the best cultural districts of São Paulo with plenty of restaurants!
- Transportation facilities: Our office is located 170 meters from Fradique Coutinho Metro Station, there are bike lanes in our front street and we have parking lots available.
- Permanent contract, full-time at the office*. *We are WFH for now.
- Competitive salary + health insurance + transportation and meal tickets