[Dev] Product Owner | Game Economy Designer
Pixodust creates and publishes mobile games for casual and mid-core players. We believe in the continuous improvement of our games. Our culture is based on our strategy of achieve excellence by creating great games and hiring the best talent!
You will join a structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team that will work together to achieve the best results.
You will be working on fun mobile games that brighten the everyday life of millions of players.
If you want to work in a challenging role and be part of a fresh and promising startup, come and join us!
CHALLENGES OF THIS ROLE
We are looking for talents interested in creating something bigger! You will work on our current and upcoming games and to succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will be responsible for leading the development of games
As a Product Owner / Game Economy Designer, your responsibility is to understand how a mobile game works as a service for its customers and how the customers behave in it. Your job is design systems that engage players by providing incredible mechanics to the core game.
You will be challenge to identifying and developing the purchase drivers in the game economy context, and to provide constant data-driven recommendation on design in order to improve game financial performance.
In this role, you will work closely with the development team to see those design refined and metrics implemented.
You will be delivering fun and highly addictive games. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and career while developing great mobile games.
- Work together with a team of developers and designers (from 2 to 6 people).
- Lead and coach your team to reach their goals.
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: Design, logic, UI/UX, performance, analytics, etc.
- Support and contribute to new ideas and game features.
- Defining the virtual products and their statistics with the development team.
- Continuously optimize game creation process.
- Monitor and improve game metrics
You are excellent for this job IF:
- You are passionate about mobile games.
- You have a creative mindset and strong organization and execution skills.
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- You have good sense of user experience.
- You have special attention to details.
- You have a good understanding of game monetization and how to measure its main metrics.
- You have a strong technical background in math, statistics or economics.
- You have advanced skills in Excel / Google Sheets.
- You can communicate in English or Portuguese.
You are awesome for this job IF you also:
- You have a degree on Engineer, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or Economics or have a background in the financial market.
- Have a track record with shipped mobile games.
- Have a strong sense of duty and high standard work.
- Have a professional game development experience.
- Benchmark and find gameplays and features based on analysis.
- Speak and write Portuguese and English.
- Amazing location in Pinheiros: One of the best cultural districts of São Paulo with plenty of restaurants!
- Transportation facilities: Our office is located at 170 meters from Fradique Coutinho Metro Station, there are bike lanes in our front street and we have parking lots available.
- Permanent contract, full time at the office.
- Competitive salary + health insurance + transportation and meal tickets
|Job Category||data, design, dev, product|