[Dev] Game Engineer
Pixodust creates and publishes mobile games for casual and mid-core players. We believe in the continuous improvement of our games. Our culture is based on our strategy of achieve excellence by creating great games and hiring the best talent!
You will join a structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team that will work together to achieve the best results.
You will be working on fun mobile games that brighten the everyday life of millions of players.
If you want to work in a challenging role and be part of a fresh and promising startup, come and join us!
CHALLENGES OF THIS ROLE
We are looking for talents interested in creating something bigger! You will work on our current and upcoming games and to succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market.
You will be delivering fun and highly addictive games. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and career while developing great mobile games.
- Create hit mobile games.
- Build clean and solid user experience flows with a special attention to details.
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: Design, logic, UI/UX, performance, analytics, etc.
- Support and contribute to new ideas and game features.
- Write robust code.
You are excellent for this job IF:
- You are interested in mobile games.
- You have a creative and hacker mindset.
- You have at least 3 years of experience on Unity / C#.
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- You have good sense of user experience and gameplay.
- You are familiar with optimisation issues.
- You have a degree on Engineer, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Economics.
- You can communicate in English or Portuguese.
You are awesome for this job IF you also:
- Have a track record with shipped mobile games.
- Have a strong sense of duty and high standard work.
- Have a professional game development experience.
- Have a good knowledge of economics in games.
- Benchmark and find gameplays and features based on analysis.
- Speak and write Portuguese and English.
- Amazing location in Pinheiros: One of the best cultural districts of São Paulo with plenty of restaurants!
- Transportation facilities: Our office is located at 170 meters from Fradique Coutinho Metro Station, there are bike lanes in our front street and we have parking lots available.
- Permanent contract, full time at the office.
- Competitive salary + health insurance + transportation and meal tickets.
|Job Category||dev, product|